Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Political Jungle

These photos for todays outfit were taken at Gilo, which is right near Bethlehem... a problematic place from a political point of view. However, fashion isn't about politics, and not about peace or war. I this fashion is something beyond all that, it something that comes from within, what makes you who you are, and there to define what you do. Love yourself today my friends! not tomorrow, but right now!
peace,

Xo Nat.

 Dress: Top Shop. Belt: Forever 21. Denim Vest: DIY. Bag: VJ-Style. Sandals: Aldo. Sunnies: eBay.










2 comments:

  1. Great Outfit! I love the bag!

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you in Chicisimo and I absolutely love your style!! I also have a fashion blog with many readers from all over the world and I would like to upload at least one picture of each country that reads me, one of them is Israel, of course! So I was wondering If I could use your pictures there :) Here is the link in case you wanna check it. I hope you say yes as many girls have done already. Would be really cool!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete