Friday, August 3, 2012

A Visit to the Post Office Always Ends Well!

So, as it Appears, I got 5 notifications about packages waiting for me!

Yeah... I know... the combination of a PayPal Account, Internet Connection and The words "Free Shipping", Are disastrouse for me, As for many others. Yes, My name is Natalie and I'm and online-Shopoholic. However, I have no intention what so ever to rehabilitate myself.
As you can see, Finding the notes in the mail box gives such joy! You start thinking 'which package is it? new shoes? new shirt? new bag??'




So I obviously rushed to the post office as quickly as I could, and There I found 4 packages!

The first one was from Asos, and Contained This cool shirt and This River Island T-Shirt, Also these super cute Sugarfree wedge boots.


In The Second Package, were these cute Prada-Inspired Baroque Sunglasses! I LOVE Them!!!


The Third Package Had these AMAZING two clutches that are alexander McQueen Style (Similar Here). My Boyfriend got them for me as a gift, Just cause he thought I'de like it. He was right!!



4th Package were my new Gilly Hicks Undies :) I'm Just so in love with this brand, they make such cute undies and they are so comfortable and very good quality.


So, This made my day Just great!!!!

Have a Great Weekend!!
Xo Nat.

2 comments:

  1. proud to have the honor of a first comment- good luck to my talented and creative friend! beautiful post- just like you <3

    ReplyDelete