Thursday, August 2, 2012

First Post!

This first post is going to be kind of "get to know me" post.
I'm (Almost) 26, About to finish my B.A in International Relations and Media Studies, at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.

Fashion is one of my hobbies, one which recently became one of my major ones.
I love creating new things, I love aesthetics, I'm interested in everything pretty and shiny!

Today in Israel we celebrate "Tu Be'Av" which is kind of like the Jewish version of Valentine's Day. I'm Not doing anything special (Except writing this!) since I'm so caught up with all my last essays. I have a boyfriend, Dan, And I believe you will hear about him much :)

If I had to describe my style, it would probably be trendy, combined with a touch of personal character. I'm posting here a collage I made from some of the photos I took over the past couple of months.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog... There's more stuff to come pretty soon :)

Xo Nat.



No comments:

Post a Comment