Tuesday, August 7, 2012

DIY Denim Studded Vest

As you can see in all the stores and fall previews, studs are so in fashion! However, If you ask me, they never went away. As a teenager I use to wear A LOT of those, And now I like to combine them in my outfits to give it a more trendy touch.

So The simple thing to to is to go and buy your favorite studded item in the store, or, you can make a great DIY project, by taking items you already have and upgrading them. I order my studs from Ebay!
Here's the first DIY Stud project I made.






The vest is from last year, I bought it in Primark when I was in London, and I decided that it will be the first item to be upgraded!














This Top is Also DIY, it was kind an experiment, to see if I can pull it off... what do you think??

Xo Nat.


No comments:

Post a Comment